Brymill’s superior product quality and their dedication to exemplary customer service and support make them the trusted partner among physicians and distributors around the world.
They are a family-owned, Connecticut-based company that has delivered cutting-edge technology with attentive customer relations for almost 50 years.
Brymill Cryogenic Systems Set Industry Gold Standard:
- World leader since 1966 in the design and U.S.-based manufacturing of hand-held cryosurgical equipment.
- First choice of U.S. dermatologists (85%) in a recent survey.
- Provides largest selection of LN2 cryosurgical tips, probes and accessories, enabling physicians to treat various skin lesions with greater control and accuracy.
- Super-cools Mohs tissue specimens faster and more economically than other cold sprays.
- Superior quality, reliability and durability deliver precise performance for many years.
- Three-year warranty on all Brymill Cry-Ac® units with superior service response time of 24-48 hours upon request.
- Brymill adheres to all appropriate Federal Drug Administration (FDA) and international regulatory requirements as part of our commitment to producing high-quality, safe products for physicians and their patients. Our certifications remain active at all times.